BUMP TO BABY
We are excited that you would love to share the experience of your maternity session with us. We love absolutely nothing more than documenting memories of your baby.
During your relaxing photo shoot, using our expertise, your photographer will guide you into a variety of different poses to best show off your blossoming bump. We have many different backgrounds so we will work with you to ensure the photographs are exactly what you want! We can tailor the session to make it as personal to you and your family as possible.
Our aim is to create beautiful timeless portraits that will you will cherish for years to come, & there are a few things you can do to help make it happen. So please read all the information below before your session date so you are fully prepared & please contact us if you have any questions!
Amazing experience at my bump to baby photo shoot. The team are so lovely and welcoming and produced the best pictures of our baby girl. Would definitely recommend!
Your bump to baby package includes:
A Maternity Photoshoot including :
– Hair Styling
– Professional Makeup
– Photoshoot with an expert female photographer
– 20 images taken
– Up to 3 outfit changes, maternity gowns available
A newborn session including:
– 3 hour photoshoot
– 20+ newborn images taken
– Personal Viewing session
A complimentary 7″ x 5″ print from each shoot!
USB of all images
Any Wall Design
12×8″ Prints x 5
USB of 20 images
Any 2 Art Blocks
12×8″ Prints x 5
USB of 10 images
Any Art Block
7×5” Prints x 5
USB of 5 images
20×16″ Art Block
We offer interest free payment plans over 3-9 months, subject to credit check and a minimum of 25% deposit paid on the day
A range of extras are available to purchase after your session ranging from extra digitals and a slideshow to albums and wall art.
ADDITIONAL PRINTS FROM – £60
SLIDESHOW – £99
ART BLOCKS FROM – £345
DIGITALS FROM – £395
ALBUMS FROM – £695
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT
- Your experience in the studio will last around 2.5 hours. You will have an optional makeup appointment for the first hour, and then we will spend around 1 hour creating some gorgeous images that really showcase your bump.
- We have lots of different backgrounds so we can tailor your session to create stunning pictures that really reflect you.
- We like to do a mixture of casual bump pictures along with some more elegant shots using silky materials and some atmospheric lighting.
- Your photographer is trained to pose you in the most flattering way so don’t worry if you are a little bit nervous! We see lots of mums to be in all different shapes and sizes and we know how best to flatter different body types.
Absolutely loved my bump shoot and baby shoot. Highly recommend staff were amazing with my son.
HINTS AND TIPS
If you follow these hints and tips, your maternity session will run smoothly and we are sure that you are going to love your time in the studio with us! Capturing this precious milestone in your life will be a joyous occasion and one that you will remember forever. We are excited and privileged that you chose us to be a part of it!
what to bring to your maternity shoot
- Bring along a selection of outfits, the tighter the better as these will really show off your bump! Bring 2 underwear sets, a light set and a dark set as we have some gorgeous maternity gowns here at the studio which you are more than welcome to use.
- Bring any family members along who you would like to include in the photoshoot, this can be your partner, children, grandparents etc. Make sure you bring outfits for them that compliment what you are planning on wearing so similar colours, shades & styles. Try to avoid bold prints that clash and make sure you coordinate your outfits with your shoes. This way the photographs will never look outdated.
- To make your maternity photoshoot personal to you, bring some props that belong to the new baby and your scan picture. Teddy bears & booties work well along with anything with baby’s name on it ensures your images are really unique!
How to get the best from your maternity session
- Please arrive to your session makeup free and with clean, dry hair. Our makeup artists are trained to know what suits you best, but if you do have any particular ideas in mind then bring them along and your makeup artist will discuss them with you on the day.
- Please book your maternity photo shoot session from 30 weeks onwards. The best time to capture the images are when bump is at it’s biggest!
- Paint your nails! Your fingers will be seen in the photographs, especially the close ups of bump so make sure your nails are plain, or fully painted. Chipped nails take the focus away from your gorgeous bump!
- Take a look online at our portfolios before you come in for your session, that way you can give us an idea of what style of pictures you would really like for you and your family.
BOOK WITH US
We would love to hear from you, and if you do have any questions at all before booking, please do feel free to give us a call on 0151 709 2348.