A family photoshoot is perfect for capturing timeless memories of your loved ones. We love absolutely nothing more than documenting your family in timeless portraits that you will treasure forever.
During your fun family photoshoot your photographer will guide your family into a variety of different poses to best show off your relationships. We have many different backgrounds so we will work with you to ensure the photographs are exactly what you want! We can even tailor the session to make it as personal to you and your family as possible.
Our aim is to create a beautiful set of images that you will treasure for years to come.
family photoshoot family photoshoot
Absolutely fantastic day! My daughter and I came for a makeover and photo shoot today and had a blast! Everyone was so lovely and accommodating and made us feel so relaxed. Even my 10 year old son who came with us!
WHAT YOUR FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT INCLUDES
Your family session includes
– Champagne reception
– Hair styling & Professional makeup for mum
– Photoshoot with an expert female photographer
– 3 outfit changes
– Personal Viewing session
– Complimentary 12×8″ print* worth £75 to get you started
OUR FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT PACKAGES
USB of all images
Any Wall Design
12×8″ Prints x 5
USB of 20 images
Any 2 Art Blocks
12×8″ Prints x 5
USB of 10 images
Any Art Block
7×5” Prints x 5
USB of 5 images
20×16″ Art Block
We offer interest free payment plans over 3-9 months, subject to credit check and a minimum of 25% deposit paid on the day
A range of extras are available to purchase after your session ranging from extra digitals and a slideshow to albums and wall art.
ADDITIONAL PRINTS FROM – £60
SLIDESHOW – £99
ART BLOCKS FROM – £345
DIGITALS FROM – £395
ALBUMS FROM – £695
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT
- Your experience with us will last around 2.5 – 3.5 hours. You may have an optional makeup appointment for mum for the first hour depending on your voucher, so in those cases, the first hour will focus on this. We will then spend 1 hour in the studio creating amazing images of your family.
- We have lots of different backgrounds so we can tailor your session to create stunning pictures that really reflect you.
- Your photographer is trained to pose you and your family in a way that is flattering to everyone and really shows off your best side!
All of our photographers are great with kids! We have lots of experience working with children of all ages so don’t worry, we will keep your little ones entertained and capture some gorgeous natural photographs of them just being themselves!
- Once your session is finished, we will spend a small amount of time adding the finishing touches to your images. You will then get to see them cinema style on the big screen and choose how you would like to take your pictures home with you.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR PHOTOS
We absolutely love our photos from our shoot. Fiona and the girls are amazing and looked after us from the moment we got there. Would definitely recommend having your shoot with them we can’t wait to have another one.
HINTS AND TIPS FOR YOUR FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT
If you follow these hints and tips, your family photoshoot will run smoothly and we are sure that you are going to love your time in the studio with us! Capturing your family memories will be a joyous occasion and one that you will remember forever and we are privileged that you chose us to be a part of it.
What to bring to your Family photoshoot
- Bring along 3 outfits for each person. It works best if you bring one casual outfit such as jeans and t-shirts, one smart outfit and one that is more fun and which represents your family. This could be based on hobbies, a matching outfit or even pyjamas! Please make sure all your outfits complement each other, so similar colours, shades & styles. Try to avoid bold prints that clash and make sure you coordinate your outfits with your shoes. This way the photographs will never look outdated.
- To make your photoshoot personal to you, bring some props that belong to your family or your children.
- Feel free to bring any pets you have, they are a part of the family too! Just make sure you give us some advanced warning so we can be prepared in the studio and let our other customers know.
- Please bring any means of payment and a form of ID with you on the day for any extra purchases.
How to get the best from your family photo shoot
- If you have a makeup appointment, please arrive to your session without any makeup and with clean, dry hair. Our makeup artists are trained to know what suits you best, but if you do have any particular ideas in mind then bring them along and your makeup artist will discuss them with you on the day.
- Arrive to your session 10 minutes early just so we can introduce ourselves, fill in the relevant forms with you and serve you with refreshments before we get started.
- Take a look online at our portfolios before you come in for your session, that way you can give us an idea of what style of pictures you would really like for you and your family.
BOOK WITH US
We would love to hear from you, and if you do have any questions at all before booking, please do feel free to give us a call on 0151 709 2348.