We would like to take this opportunity to reassure our customers of the steps we are taking to keep you and ourselves as safe as possible in regards to Covid-19. We are making a few changes to the way we work and to our terms and conditions in line with government guidance. These are as follows:
• We will have only have two sessions a day, at 10am or 2pm to allow us to socially distance with ample room within the studio and also time for us to give the premises a thorough clean between sessions.
We will ask that only participants of the shoot attend, so immediate family only.
• We will be asking for shoes to be taken off at the door whilst inside the studio
• When you arrive at the studio we will ask that all attendees wash your hands, with both soap and water before being invited to sit down once you have arrived
• Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the studio and you will be encouraged to use them as much as you wish
• Your make up artist and photographer will wear relevant protective equipment, including mask and visor when working at close quarters.
• We will not be wearing gloves as this gives a false sense of security and prevents proper sanitation. We will be washing our hands and using alcohol based hand sanitizer.
• Unfortunately we will not be providing all refreshment facilities, including tea and coffee. There is a water dispenser with disposable cups which you are asked to use hand sanitizer before and after using. You are more than welcome to bring your own refreshments too.
• We will continue to do both the shoot and viewing session on the same day to minimise the amount of people coming to the studio at different times.
• All collections must be pre-arranged. When collecting, we ask that you ring the intercom and we will bring your products to the ground floor for you.
• A thorough clean will be done daily, to minimise the potential spread of corona virus or any other germs. Standard cleaning precautions before and after every individual session will include; cleaning high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, tables, seating, props, etc., laundering studio fabrics, rubbish receptacles emptied. The toilets are managed by the building and these are being cleaned throughout the day.
• We will cancel our shoots if our body temperature exceeds 37.7 degrees and ask for you to respect this precautionary measure, should we need to take it.
• We will be sending a questionnaire which should be returned the night before the session confirming that all attendees are not experiencing any symptoms related to Covid-19.
What you can do:
• If you feel unwell prior to your appointment we ask that you let the studio know ASAP and we will postpone your appointment for at least 14 days.
• Keep up to date with the signs and symptoms of corona virus and if you feel you are displaying any of the symptoms listed by the NHS website please inform us immediately so that your session can be rescheduled for a later date
If you are due to have a makeover based experience please also be aware:
• You will be asked to bring your own lipstick and/or gloss and eye liner pencils with you
• Our make up artist’s will be using disposable kit where possible and all brushes will be cleaned and sanitised after each use
We really appreciate both your patience and cooperation through this truly unique time.
If you have any questions about your upcoming session, please give us a call on 0151 709 2348.